Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
WaterproofThis product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
VP WaterproofNew 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology – our most superior dry experience
- Full-grain leather
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Molded rubber shell toe and heel guard
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Rocky Rebound Comfort technology for energy return
- Composite toe
- Comfort Track footbed
- Weight: 2.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Protective molded-rubber heel and toe guards
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- 1/2 Inch heel
- Chemical resistant outsole
There are no reviews yet.