Working long hours can be grueling so your feet need comfortable boots that can keep you light on your feet. The Georgia Boot OT leather hiker boot features a polyurethane midsole for added underfoot comfort and an ultra-durable Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole joined to the leather upper through a direct attach construction and includes a fiberglass shank for added stability. This men’s hiker is lightweight, durable, and supremely comfortable.
Equipped with a removable memory foam insole and a guaranteed waterproof system, these lightweight all-purpose work boots provide great shock absorption and comfort for those extra-long workdays.
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
Georgia® Waterproof SystemDon’t sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can’t. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there’s a 100% guarantee it won’t. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
Oil & Slip Resistant OutsoleOutsoles for added protection against slips and oils
- Direct-attach construction
- Georgia waterproof system
- Padded collar and tongue
- Full-grain leather upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- High performance mesh lining
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 10
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Stretch Gusset technology
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density polyurethane and Carbo-Tec Rubber outsole
- Tec-Tuff abrasion-resistant toe and heel covering