p> Georgia Boot® Carbo-Tec™ Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots are western inspired with a square toe and embroidered stitching.
These 10-inch waterproof composite toe boots have an ergo-fit safety toe made to match the contours of your foot for superior comfort! The patented Comfort Core® insole is designed to cushion and support your foot with every step.
Customers love the Carbo-Tec outsole because it offers flexibility and resists chemicals, slips and oil – perfect for just about any job.
Protective ToeImpact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Electrical HazardFootwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
WaterproofThis product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
Georgia® Waterproof SystemDon’t sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can’t. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there’s a 100% guarantee it won’t. The Georgia Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Square toe
- Full-grain leather upper
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Nylon shank
- 10 Inches in height
- Oil Resistant PVC midsole
- 15-inch calf circumference
- CC6 Comfort Core removable insole
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Composite toe
- Weight: 4.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- 1/2 Inch heel
- Goodyear® welt construction