All Sales Final! No Returns or Exchanges!
Features & Benefits
|Steel Toe – Meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards. Engineered with a wide-flanged, tempered steel toe cap, providing protection for people in hazardous work environments.|
|Goodyear® Rubber Outsole – High-traction solid rubber soles offer excellent slip and oil resistance and durability. Using proven technology, they deliver confident performance in a variety of working conditions.|
|SafeGrip™ Sole – Lightweight, superior slip resistance combined with shock absorbency.|
|Electro Static-Dissipative – Meets SD static-dissipative, ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards to provide protection from static build-up or discharge.|
|Antimicrobial Odor Control – Treatment to prevent and control odors.|
All of our ESD (Electro Static Dissipative) footwear meets SD Static Dissipative, ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards to provide protection from static buildup or discharge, and our Men’s Timberland PRO Gladstone ESD Steel Toe takes this standard of jobsite performance to the next level. We’ve added a steel toe, our dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology for all-day comfort when you’re on your feet, and a slip-resistant Goodyear rubber outsole with SafeGrip™ to ensure superior traction at the worksite and wherever else your busy day takes you. Imported.
- Premium full-grain leather for comfort and abrasion resistance
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Conductive rubber and polyurethane footbed midsole for consistent static-dissipative performance
- Goodyear® SafeGrip™ slip-resistant rubber sole for durability and sure-footed traction
- Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot for all-day comfort
- Microfiber lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Low-profile tread pattern for high surface contact
- Slip resistant
- Oil resistant
- Patented SafeGrip™ outsole (U.S. Pat. NO. D597735)
Anti-fatigue technology insole material encapsulates millions of microscopic air cells to provide cushioned comfort along the length of the foot, hour after hour, day after day.
There are no reviews yet.